Saturday, August 6, 2011

my new cushions

Hi have not been feeling  to good ,so now I am back on board, and have been motivated,
to do some craft so thought I would like to share, sometimes you just dont feel like doing anything,
but I went shopping with a friend and visited, some patchwork shops, and it gave me some insperation,
and now I cant stop, Its very rare, that I cant get myself going, the lounge room looks like a craft room at the moment, I have ribbons and fabrics everywhere, I just finished these cushions, its old fashionend roses fabric so I just embroiderd, them, and hand made the flowers and did some thread work thay turned out well so hope you like them
its just patchwork fabric with roses so i just made the roses by hand, and then did some ribbon embroidery and thread embroidery, and bead work

 the material has the patten just gives it a 3 d look
 oh my god its my mother  not me haha
 I am happy
 give it a go just buy a mtr of the fabric you love and embroider it
tomorrow I am going to put my crinolin ladies together, a wall hanging then I will put it on plus a few other things, I have so enjoyed doing this, silly old me, well back to normal have a great day crafty xx

3 comments:

  1. nice blog. Which theme are you using for the blog? Adf to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol so good to see you back.Not sure what the above comment meant just ignore in case its a virus link.
    Your cushions look great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Carol you do such amazing work, and I'm already looking forward to seeing your Crinoline Lady post. I just love those cushions, and couldnt do that if I spent a year on ONE!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.