Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FREE BEAUTY

I was just sitting looking at what we have in our lucky country, the reason that made me think this is how japan
is copeing , hubby and I, watched a program on austar,   just months ago it was one of the wealthy, countries
and now, so much sadness, can we imagine what it would be like to one day have everything and then the next day, all taken away from you,  all of a sudden you are living in a cardboard boxed area, and we all know its unsafe to go there and help, because of the nuclear leakage , so this just means we cant do anything  and to see
people my age look lifeless, with no purpose, it just makes you wish you could do something but you know what I am going to think of something dont quite know yet but there will be something, I would dearly love to put a smile on there faces,  TO BE CONTINUED

so today just look around at where you are and what you have and tressure your family, and remember the glass is not half empty its half full  and keep that dream alive



PS sorry about spelling

1 comment:

  1. That was lovely Carrol.I know some people have made things to sell for the Japanese.Cant wait to see what idea you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.