Saturday, June 18, 2011

garage sale finds and a tidy sewing room

well had a great day garage sale finds in toowoomba  it was freezing but anne and I had a great day,
the temp, didnt even get to 12 deg, we were rugged up and ready for a bargain, and bargains we did find
then to vinnies, its one of the biggest 2 levels and so many people, I do love t hunting for bargains and its so good because everyone is doing the same, the vibe of hunters was in the air, and not a sad face around,
just love it, hope you like my finds,well had better put the photos up so i can do my next project today will show photos when finished, I have added some pics of my sewing room well a little of what I have tided up anyway
long overdue, so have started, and hubby thinks its looking really good thats his way of saying about time
 this was agreat find will hang it up on my new project I am making today only $5
 I could  not resist these 2 planters $10 the pair bargain
 and all these pots for $23 thats for no. 4 project I no all my projects then go do them as I feel like it
 dupion silk for $3 it was marked as taffeta this will be a baby dress  (I can make 3)
 and this vintage cotton lace was a really a great find cotton lace I am going to make a Christening gown from this lace it feels so beautiful, when I used to go to china for a buying trip, I used to buy some fabrics, and asked about cotton lace and I could never get it, and you could get anything you wanted in china, it is in wonderful condition, and its a must to make this week love it
now to show you how tidy my sewing room is, it has taken me a long time to face doing this
 It will be loverly sewing in a clean sewing area
all my lace just at hands reach  what a good girl trouble is I wont be able to find anything, now its tidy haha
 oops this plant gage will be in my today project and its not a bird gage the man from the garage sale told me he had plants in it, so thats what I will do put a plant in it (I HATE BIRDS IN CAGES ) how would we like to be in a cage and never have freedom, we humans dont think sometimes
well i have only been retied 1 year what does he expect haha have a great creative day...............................crafty

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo great buys Love the sweing room but looks more like a shop to me lol but is so perfect for you being the great sewer that you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing information on Crafty Carols Crafty Adventures, i have visited your blog great post........

      garages toowoomba












      Delete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.