Saturday, May 21, 2011

things we did on my sisters visit

Hi just a few things to show you what we made while my sister was here thay leave in the morning
its been loverly having them, but I had better catch up on my garden and house,
this is a vest I made out wool and needle felted, embroiderd, and beaded
 just have to put it together now
 rita and I made our golliwog dolls
 this is my one
we  also made some evening bags  and the one below is a small one
will put all spring bulbs in tommorow, also its starting to get quite cold now, its nice and cosy with the wood fire going, it will take me a few days to show you all our progress happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. I so need some crafty time with you.I shall add the golliwogs to my list of things to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love the bags! TWO Craftys in one family, what fun making things with your sister. You sure are lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.