Sunday, May 29, 2011

things I have made and garage sale finds

The weather has been up and down and we are on solar power so if no sun
no computer, I mean no anything, I have been given half hour so hope I dont
 ribbon embroidered needle case
 this is the jacket I got at the op shop foe $10  I am embrodering it still working on this
got some wool from crazy clarkes making squares to make vests
 this jacket is australian made by traffic its so soft lots more embroidery to do
 these are my best find english embroidery books thay have beautiful work in them all different works and some very very different embroidery, I love this mag, will subscribe to it  its by embroiders guild uk
 this is some of the work of a teacher of gold work and many other things got these for a song her work is
outstanding, have already worked out how she does it wonderful

 and these threads, cant get anymore, was so happy to find them  all for $8  yippppe
and below matalic silks and organzas $5 a box another great find
mess up, its loverly sitting embroidering  have a great day    crafty

2 comments:

  1. You did do well bet you smiled all the way home with all those great bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you have been busy, hope the sun is shining for you tomorrow♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.