Sunday, April 17, 2011

some new things

This clock from garage sale $60 the chimes are beautiful
I didnt realise this one didnt chime $100 but I still love it
I look terrible in my garden clothes, did this today from old tiles from the dump, and put granite rock in between the whole cost for about 10 square mtrs about $35 dollars
this is a necklace I knitted will give info on how to doit yourself tommorrow

just a couple of new things , and some old tiles and granite rock, made a a new area in the garden
plus a necklace I knitted , will show you how to make one, step by step instuctions to follow

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see how you made that fab necklace. Like the garden path too!
    And, please, remember to tell me how to make a handbag from Scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. garden is looking great and Love those clocks
    Found a new blog you will like http://quilterwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.