Thursday, April 14, 2011

garage sale finds

this is just one of the garden I am starting to clean up a bit more
and this is one of an old bed I got at my garage sale finds for $5 peter said what are you going to do with that
and when I put my pot plant son it he loved it, I love old things in the garden
and this is my best find at a garage sale last sat, my best find yet how could anyone sell this
peter feeds about 70 birds twice a day
have got some great finds at garage sales and have been in my garden the weather has just started to turn
so we have had the wood fire on its so cosy, its a loverly time of year had our first frost yesterday, but the days are so crisp and beautiful, love it, have a great day

2 comments:

  1. I so love that desk lucky lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for popping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment, I absolutely love your desk - it's such a brilliant find!! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.