Saturday, May 14, 2011

quick note

Hello crafters
I have had my sister and husband visit so have been busy doing many things, but have had no time to show you what, we have made so by thursday I can show you so many new things, we have made evening bags, and purses also,and a hot house for just under $100 its fantastic, knitted scarfs, plus some sewing, and made earings
it has been fantastic having my sister here, until thursday have a great one

                                                                          craftycarol

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing everything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling a bit better and mum is too Yes blogger has been a pain I have been noticing lots of the same posts being put back up but at least no one lost anything even tho they thought they did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Carol sounds like you're having a crafty time.. cant wait to see some results!♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.