Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today I am going to show some of my good finds at garage sales
some I have had for a while, but just to show how good garage sales are
and I just love seeing all your blogs, thank so much
This is a wash stand and I just cut the middle out and put the sink in, got that at a garage sale for $6
These to side boards got them at garage sale thay were such bargains peter was so amazed what we got for the price we love them.

this dining room set another good find pais a bit for these thou but love it, {will I turn that tablecloth into a dress} haha this bed duchess and it has a wardrobe as well australian oak  had been in the family for over 80 years got it for $900.00 could not beleave it

2 comments:

  1. Take my word for it girls Carol has some beautiful stuff I have seen it for real I would love to own it myself.
    Tablecloth dress ... least you know where to start not like moi lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS check this cute idea out at http://tuppencehapennyvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you it makes my day.